So you’ve joined the DupliNation Community and you want to make your own post, but don’t know where to begin. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Before you get started, please have a look at our Guidelines! We have a strict ‘No Haters’ policy, so if you’re trolling or just being a jerk, your account or post might be removed.
OK, let’s do this.
Once you’ve signed up for an account, you can make a new post by going to https://duplination.com/create.
This will load our “Frontend Submission” (posting interface tool).
We have twelve different kinds of posts:
1. Story. Mix text with images and embeds
2. Image. JPG, PNG or GIF
3. Video. MP4 or YouTube embed, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
4. Gallery. A collection of images
5. Classic List. A list-based article
6. Ranked List. Everyone can vote up for the best list item
7. Meme. Create a funny pic
8. Trivia Quiz. What do you know about …?
9. Personality Quiz. What type of person are you?
10. Poll. One or multiple questions about a subject or person
11. Versus. A poll where each question has two competing answers
12. Hot or Not. A poll where each question has two opposite answers
Want to add images (including GIFs!) to your post? Of course you do! You can do that using the “Image” tab.
First, save the image or GIF to your desktop.
Then you can upload them. Either use the “Upload” button, drag and drop the image into the box, or simply click in the “Drop Image(s) Here” gray box!
Just be sure you’ve included the source where you found the image. Proper attribution is important!
To add a tweet or Instagram image to your post, first find the URL of the tweet by clicking on the timestamp.
Then copy the URL of the tweet.
OR Just paste the embed code from any Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or Pintrest, YouTube, or Vimeo and the post will automatically load!
And there you have it!